- Newton’s Laws Ratios and Proportions
- The design Process / Engineering Design
- Testing, Evaluating and Modifying
- Data collection, graphing and analysis
- Encourages pupils to investigate a variety of concepts related to Newton’s Laws and aeronautics.
- Supports 6-9 pupils working in teams to build 9 fully-functioning models, up to 3 simultaneously
- Replica models produced include parachute, balloon racer, dart launcher, centrifuge model
- Includes an enormous 1430 pieces.
- Comprehensive Teacher’s Lesson Plans and pupil instructions are included. Ideal for Key Stages 2, 3 & 4