Hieronymus Darts – Steel Dart Arrows Set
As a german dealer, we attach great importance to good quality and service
✔ Dart arrows made of anodised aluminum and brass for precise throwing precision
✔ Robust and of high quality
✔ Shaft made of Aluminum (Alu)
✔ Metal tip made of brass
Re-sharpening of the tip is not necessary even with frequent use. This is because the darts hold well in the dartboard and rarely bounce off
It is very important to us that the steel darts are haptically flawless and lie well in the hand. This is the only way to achieve 100% and make good throws.
The shaft sits perfectly at the tip of the dart pile and for added stabilisation rubber rings can be attached to the aluminum shaft
Thanks to the beautifully processed flights in combination with the thought-out design, the darts are well in the air and precisely fly to their goal, appropriate training provided.
– 12 dart tips
– 12 aluminum shafts
– 12 rubber rings
– 15 flights
– 4 dart arrow transporting aid
IMPORTANT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: Use a small screwdriver to prepare the shaft for the flight. Carefully press the screwdriver into the opening of the shaft, making it easier to mount the flights.
- COMPLETE SET – You get a set of 12 dart tips, 12 aluminum shafts, 15 flights and 12 rubber rings for better durability of the shank in the screw thread
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The darts are made of high quality, they hold in every dartboard and also survive unwanted rebounds as well as falls on hard ground
- SUPER FLYING FEATURES – The arrows are made of brass and aluminum with a plastic flight and are therefore particularly good in the air and are the ideal darts accessories
- PERFECT HANDLING – Barrels (handles) are ergonomically and non-slip milled and therefore ideal for beginners, but also for the professional quite an option, with 20g the total weight is just right
- SCHARF – The tips are particularly sharp and therefore guarantee long playing fun even after many throws, they still hold firmly in all dartboards